With a formidable history in the delivery of major programmes, Sherlock Consultancy consistently delivers value through effective programme management and procurement advice.
Early engagement with us is a powerful way to reduce risks and maximise value for your organisation. Given the range of skills within the team, innovative solutions to challenges are often available; along with our in-house procurement and financial planning expertise, this helps ensure confidence in the delivery mechanism – from end to end.
We have a proven track record in delivering programmes relating to business re-engineering and organisational change, education improvement, regeneration and retail-led mixed-use developments, as well as disposal programmes linked with business change.
- Advice on programme structure and governance arrangements
- The establishment of work stream dependencies and linkages
- Critical path analysis and risk management mitigation measures
- Programme-based accounting and budget monitoring
- Embedded resource available to support best value procurement
- Preparation and evaluation of tenders compliant with public procurement regulations